McGregor denies second sexual assault allegation

McGregor denies second sexual assault allegation McGregor denies second sexual assault allegation Conor McGregor

A publicist for Conor McGregor has denied a second reported allegation of sexual assault against the UFC star.

The New York Times reported Saturday that a woman had accused McGregor of sexually assaulting her last week in a vehicle outside a Dublin pub.

McGregor has not spoken with police or been charged over this allegation, according to the newspaper.

"Conor McGregor is frequently the subject of rumors," McGregor's publicist said in a statement to the Times. "He emphatically denies any report accusing him of sexual assault."

McGregor's team referred to the statement given to the Times and declined to comment further.

Garda, the Irish police service, said in a statement that investigations were ongoing.

In March, the Times reported that McGregor was accused of sexually assaulting a woman in December at a hotel in South Dublin. He was arrested and released after questioning in January. That case was given to Ireland's prosecutor's office earlier this year, according to the Times.

Irish media have reported on the sexual assault cases but have not named McGregor due to laws regarding the media in the country.

McGregor also is facing an ongoing case in Dublin over his punch of a man at a pub in April, an incident that was caught on video. He is expected to enter a plea or seek a date for the case to be heard at the next court appearance, on Nov. 1.

Facebook

upcoming matches

Saturday, 7 December 2019
Real Madrid vs RCD Espanyol
13:00
Everton FC vs Chelsea FC
13:30
Atalanta BC vs Hellas Verona
15:00
Borussia Dortmund vs Fortuna Dusseldorf
15:30
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munchen
15:30

 

Go to top
JSN Time 2 is designed by JoomlaShine.com | powered by JSN Sun Framework
X

Right Click

all our work is copyright protected. Due to this we have disable right mouse click option